Liane Reeves –
BSc (Hons) Nutrition, MSc Allergy
Getting your diet right can make a huge difference to your quality of life, whatever your health condition and stage of life.
Liane specialises in the diagnosis and management of food allergies and intolerances.
She has over 20 years’ experience helping people improve their symptoms, health and wellbeing and believes that a holistic approach is vital for improving health.
Advice is based on a combination of up-to-date evidence and professional consensus opinion.
Liane offers one to one consultations in Wantage and Oxford and via Skype for those living further afield.
Why Choose a Dietitian?
Dietitians use up-to-date scientific research to assess, diagnose and treat diet and nutrition related problems. ‘Dietitian’ is a legally protected title that can only be used by a suitably qualified professional. Dietitians are registered with the Health and Care Professions Council, the statutory body which regulates health professionals. All dietitians are bound by registration with the HCPC to follow agreed standards of proficiency.
Liane can work with adults and children to:
- diagnose and manage food intolerances including Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- manage a gluten free diet for coeliac disease or gluten sensitivity
- manage food allergies; guiding you on what is safe to eat and what should be avoided
- help you to gain weight after illness
- improve the balance of your diet
Contact Liane to find out if she can help with any other health conditions.